Terms And Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern the OMEN Esports Report Competition
(“Competition”). This Competition is promoted in the United Kingdom by
HP Inc UK Limited, Cain Rd, Amen Corner, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 1HN,
UK and the Republic of Ireland by HP Technology Ireland Ltd, Liffey
Valley Office Campus, 1st Floor, Block B, Quarryvale, Co. Dublin D22
X0Y3 (each referred to herein as “HP”, as applicable).
1. By entering the Competition you are deemed to have accepted and
agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Competition is open to any UK & Ireland resident only, aged 18
or over other than those people listed in clause 3 below
3. Employees of HP, and their immediate families and anyone else
involved in the operation of the Competition are excluded from entering.
4. To enter the Competition you must have completed the following action
- Vote 0 kills, 1-4 kills or 5+ kills in the game breaking competition
- Follow @OMENbyHP_UK on Twitter
- Visit @OMENbyHP.UKI on Facebook
Between 30th August – 7:00pm 3rd August (the “Competition Period”).
In the game breaking competition, MissEllaCronin and Shadow1k will share
a keyboard and mouse between them while playing a random game of
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. You will vote for how many kills they
will achieve and if you select the correct answer, you will be entered
the prize draw. This will take place on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope on 3rd
August between 7:00pm – 7:30pm.
5. You must also have at least one of the following social platforms in
order to participate in the Competition:
6. A prize draw will take place on 3rd August and one winner will be
selected from Gleam. If they have selected the correct outcome of the
Game Breaking Competition (0 kills, 1-4 kills or 5+ kills), they will be
entered the random selection and one winner will be selected. This will
take place on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope on 3rd August then those who
select the correct answer will then be entered into a random prize draw
and one winner will be selected randomly via the Gleam Platform.
7. HP reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary
to the spirit or intention of this Competition.
8. HP's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into
regarding this Competition or these terms and conditions.
9. The prize will be OMEN 25 inch monitor, OMEN headset, OMEN t-shirt,
OMEN bag, OMEN hat and GT Omega gaming chair it and will be delivered to
the winner within 8 weeks of the competition closing.
10. The winner will be announced on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope between 7pm
– 7:30pm and the winner will also be notified by email within 1 day of
the prize draw. Participants are required to check their email accounts
linked to their Gleam registration and will receive a confirmation email
from firstname.lastname@example.org from HP Inc UK Limited.
11. The winner must claim their prize by 12:00 BST on 4th August 2018 by
replying to the winner confirmation email. Failure to do so could result
in forfeiture of their prize.
12. HP cannot accept responsibility for any technical, hardware,
software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to
the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise
obstructs him/her in participating in the Competition.
13. HP reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value
in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged
(for cash or otherwise).
15. HP may use your personal data for the purposes of administration of
and publicity for the Competition (including publishing your name,
image, and town or country of residence if you are the winner on 3rd
August. You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in,
consent to and cooperate fully with reasonable communications and
16. As a condition of participating, participants agree that HP, the
entire HP group of companies as well as their advertising and promotion
agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees,
representatives and agents (together, the “HP Inc Affiliates, Employees
and Representatives”) are released from and will have no liability
whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages to any person(s) or
property or for any disappointment resulting in whole or in part,
directly or indirectly, from entry into this Competition, failure to
enter into this Competition, or from the acceptance, possession, misuse
or use of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing and for the avoidance
of doubt, the HP Inc Affiliates, Employees and Representatives neither
exclude nor limit their respective liability for death or personal
injury resulting from their own negligence or for any other liability
which cannot lawfully be excluded under any applicable law or
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered
by, or associated with Twitter, or Facebook. You understand that you are
providing your information to HP (who may share it with its appointed
marketing agency or partners) and not to Twitter, or Facebook ,
18. Should any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions
be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not
19. HP will process any personal data of a participant which is provided
to or accessible by HP at the time of registration or subsequently
solely as described in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise expressly
consented to and in compliance with applicable data protection law and
http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy.html. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or
deletion, please use the ‘Contact HP Privacy Office’ form available from
HP’s Personal Data Rights Notice:
20. HP reserves the right to withdraw, revise or cancel the Competition
at any time.
21. The winner is solely responsible for any tax liability and any
incidental expenses arising from the award of the prize. Seek expert
advice if you are not sure about your tax obligations.
22. These Terms and Conditions and the Competition are governed by the
Law of England and Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts of England and Wales.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Instagram or Facebook.