Terms And Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern the OMEN Esports Report Competition (“Competition”). This Competition is promoted in the United Kingdom by HP Inc UK Limited, Cain Rd, Amen Corner, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 1HN, UK and the Republic of Ireland by HP Technology Ireland Ltd, Liffey Valley Office Campus, 1st Floor, Block B, Quarryvale, Co. Dublin D22 X0Y3 (each referred to herein as “HP”, as applicable).
1. By entering the Competition you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Competition is open to any UK & Ireland resident only, aged 18 or over other than those people listed in clause 3 below
3. Employees of HP, and their immediate families and anyone else involved in the operation of the Competition are excluded from entering.
4. To enter the Competition you must have completed the following action on Gleam (https://gleam.io/qoPcT/win-an-omen-25-gaming-monitor-headset-and-gt-omega-gaming-chair):
- Vote 0 kills, 1-4 kills or 5+ kills in the game breaking competition
- Follow @OMENbyHP_UK on Twitter
- Visit @OMENbyHP.UKI on Facebook
Between 30th August – 7:00pm 3rd August (the “Competition Period”).
In the game breaking competition, MissEllaCronin and Shadow1k will share a keyboard and mouse between them while playing a random game of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. You will vote for how many kills they will achieve and if you select the correct answer, you will be entered the prize draw. This will take place on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope on 3rd August between 7:00pm – 7:30pm.
5. You must also have at least one of the following social platforms in order to participate in the Competition:
6. A prize draw will take place on 3rd August and one winner will be selected from Gleam. If they have selected the correct outcome of the Game Breaking Competition (0 kills, 1-4 kills or 5+ kills), they will be entered the random selection and one winner will be selected. This will take place on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope on 3rd August then those who select the correct answer will then be entered into a random prize draw and one winner will be selected randomly via the Gleam Platform.
7. HP reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this Competition.
8. HP's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding this Competition or these terms and conditions.
9. The prize will be OMEN 25 inch monitor, OMEN headset, OMEN t-shirt, OMEN bag, OMEN hat and GT Omega gaming chair it and will be delivered to the winner within 8 weeks of the competition closing.
10. The winner will be announced on Twitch.tv/omenbyhpeurope between 7pm – 7:30pm and the winner will also be notified by email within 1 day of the prize draw. Participants are required to check their email accounts linked to their Gleam registration and will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com from HP Inc UK Limited.
11. The winner must claim their prize by 12:00 BST on 4th August 2018 by replying to the winner confirmation email. Failure to do so could result in forfeiture of their prize.
12. HP cannot accept responsibility for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Competition.
13. HP reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged (for cash or otherwise).
15. HP may use your personal data for the purposes of administration of and publicity for the Competition (including publishing your name, image, and town or country of residence if you are the winner on 3rd August. You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in, consent to and cooperate fully with reasonable communications and publicity.
16. As a condition of participating, participants agree that HP, the entire HP group of companies as well as their advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (together, the “HP Inc Affiliates, Employees and Representatives”) are released from and will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages to any person(s) or property or for any disappointment resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry into this Competition, failure to enter into this Competition, or from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing and for the avoidance of doubt, the HP Inc Affiliates, Employees and Representatives neither exclude nor limit their respective liability for death or personal injury resulting from their own negligence or for any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded under any applicable law or regulation.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to HP (who may share it with its appointed marketing agency or partners) and not to Twitter, or Facebook , Twitch.tv .
18. Should any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
20. HP reserves the right to withdraw, revise or cancel the Competition at any time.
21. The winner is solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prize. Seek expert advice if you are not sure about your tax obligations.
22. These Terms and Conditions and the Competition are governed by the Law of England and Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.